- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty1
- 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty2
- 1-year of Roadside Assistance3
- 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™4
- Certified customers are eligible for standard new car financing rates5
1. Whichever comes first from date of Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle purchase. The Comprehensive Warranty covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to defect in materials or workmanship. (Program not available in Puerto Rico and Hawaii.)
2. Whichever comes first from original date of first use when sold as new. See your Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles dealer for warranty details. Program not available in Puerto Rico and Hawaii. For AL, FL, GA, NC & SC, warranty coverage differs in the following ways: 7-year or 100,000-mile Scion Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty coverage begins on January 1st of the vehicle's model year and zero (0) odometer miles and expires at the earlier of seven years or 100,000 odometer miles.
3. From date of Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle purchase. Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel delivery up to 3 gallons and towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery to the nearest Scion dealership. Services provided exclude any parts required. Coverage not available in Mexico. See Certified Warranty Supplement for warranty details.
4. Beginning December 1, 2005 CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports™ are a required part of every Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. See your local dealer for details.
5. Rates mentioned are for standard new car rates, and do not include new car specials or subvented rates. Not all buyers will qualify. Financing available through Toyota Financial Services for qualified buyers only.
For more information about the Scion CPO Program, visit: www.scioncertified.com